Read our refund policy carefully before interacting with our website or services
It’s understandable. We have a lot of cool, exclusive, “make your website fly” sort of tools you want to try. So do it! Try us risk-free with our 14-Day Money Back Guarantee. Applied only on Web Hosting ( Fast Web Hosting, Educational Web Hosting, WordPress Web Hosting and eCommerce Web Hosting Plans)
3-Day Money Back Policy for VPS Hosting, and Dedicated Hosting
The thing is, we don’t think you’ll be canceling. If you do decide we’re not the right host for you though, we’ll give you a hassle-free refund.
We may have to stock up on tissues if you cancel though because we hate break-ups, but we promise, no hard feelings. Just cancel your account within your first 14-Days for a full refund, It’s that easy.
We don’t want any customers to leave, but if you do we think you’ll be back. Once you get used to Run Host’s 24/7 Guru Crew Support team, ultra-reliable servers and ease of use, those other guys just won’t cut it.
We want to make things right
Now here’s the boring policy details (sorry, we have to!):
- Domain registrations, setup fees, and migration fees are not refundable. SSL certificates have a 7-day refund window from the time of purchase.
- For free domain registration promotions (.com, .net, and .org), the retail price of the domain $15.99 will be deducted from the refund amount upon cancellation. You will retain ownership of the domain.
- VPS and Dedicated Servers have 3 days money back policy.
- Extra IPv4 or IPv6 are not refundable.
- We won’t refund if the product automatically renewed
- We won’t refund you If the product is used for more than 14 days or you’ve acted against our terms & service.
- We won’t refund once the migration of your website is started (applicable on all hosting and server plans)
- Payments made with Bank Transfer or Crypto coins are non-refundable, In some cases store credits will get applied.